Friday, December 9, 2011

Finals Week...

I apologize for being lacking in blogging for the past TWO weeks, really I need to get back on track. However my excuses have been many and well worth staying away from here. The excuses being 
1. Microeconomics
2.Finanacial Accounting 
3. Business Calculus 
...4. Ben Rector! 

Now first three, there is not much explanation for, I mean those are my hardest classes right now, and they are basically just incredibly time consuming. My word, I realize some may be wondering why in the world I'm taking classes that sound utterly boring and time consuming. I have a double major in International Business and Public Relations. Imagine having to say that whenever people ask you what your major is! Haha I always seem to blow them away when really its not as hard as it sounds, only because it takes like 5 minutes to say. I will however share that for Financial Accounting we've had a project for the greater part of the semester that is based on Monopoly, yes, the board game. We basically played the game for 2 days and after spending most of the semester balancing every single financial transaction that happened in those two days, we finally finished and you've got to admit it has a little something extra...no?

Well, now the truly important thing to talk about is Ben Rector!! :) Many haven't even heard about him, let alone heard him sing! Now, I love music. A. Lot. And Ben Rector is one of my favorite artists. Welll SBU (my school) made my entire semester amazing by bringing him to do a concert. I about died! I went so far as leaving our first playoff game for intramural volleyball early beacause to be honest, we had a chance to lose the game, but there is no losing with Ben Rector! And if you haven't heard him, have a listen!

 Dance With Me Baby, is my all time favorite song he does, but Hank, Loving You is Easy, She Is, The Beat and Then you Love Someone, are easily tied with it! 

He is quite amazing, I know, and guess what...?! >>>
That's right, I got a picture with him! Forgive my sheen, I had just played a very intensse volleyball game and my mouth is open because let's be honest, you had a guy a camera and there's no telling what will happen, and i had no other choice. But I think Ben Rector makes up for my looks in this! 




In other news, the most exciting fun thing we've done which is a typical college student prank is.... >>>
That's right four of us girls bought saran wrap, tampons, pads, window chalk, window crayons, oreos and confetti and went to town on the baseball teams' cars. Now before you say that we're terrible people, you should know that the baseball team took it pretty well, and we made them cupcakes this week to make up for it. Unfortunately this truck got the majority of the saran wrap, since we got caught while doing the rest of them, fortunately for this guy at this point all we had left was saran wrap and window chalk, and T (the owner of this masterpiece) thought it was quite funny! 




Nothing much more has been going on, except studying studying studying! Which really means...


but in all reality I really have been studying non stop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment