Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Playing Catch Up

Hello beautiful blogging world! It has been quite a long time since I logged on and I offer sincere apologies!

As the title of the post says, let's catch up!!

Quite a lot has happened in the past few months since I last posted and I am going to try to completely share everything without boring everyone to death!

What shall I start with...? Ah! Perhaps the biggest development in my life right now, I have a brand spanking new boyfriend!

1. The Boyfriend

1. Now, before you all start \rolling your eyes and sighing at the thought of some poor soppy girl having a boyfriend and gushing about him, allow me to explain.

This boy (whom we will call by the initial E), might seem like he came out of a novel, no joke! He has some rather endearing qualities, which I will share by making one of my favorite things...a list!

Best Valentine's Day Ever
1. He's British
2. He's read even more classic novels than I.
3. He's British
4. He's hilarious.
5. He's British. 
6. He treats me like a princess
7-10. He's extremely handsome!

Now, I don't know if I mentioned...but he's British and for some reason, whenever I tell all my friends about him, they practically swoon and start drooling all over themselves. I will post a picture as soon as I have a working phone again and can get to any of my pictures...oh yes, my phone went kaput! So anyway, yes I have been all happy and giddy and a complete annoyance to everyone around I'm sure...
2. The Move

Oh...Idaho snow! 
Well, I have moved happy little bum back to Idaho and I am ready to move again....this is more of just an fyi, rather than anything super important...but yeah, for future references to snow and disgusting weather. 
Birthday Presents from the Boy! 





3. Baking/My 21st

Well, since I now have quite a bit of time on my hands, I have been baking up a storm! My birthday was the 16th of February and true to form, I stuck with a pink, sparkle, and chocolate! On the menu, was an almond cake almond cream filling and a chocolate ganache glaze, oreo balls, cake balls, marshmallow pops, a chocolate cherry tart, chocolate, red velvet, and lemon cupcakes, tea sandwiches, pigs in a blanket, and veggie trays. We stuck to classic finger foods, hor d'eourves and lots of desserts as you can see! Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of that little shin dig since they're on my phone....the frustration does not escape me! I didn't actually go crazy and drink the night away, but I did get an awesome flask from the bestie and some wonderful presents from the boyfriend!

No matter, however my sister had a birthday this past weekend and we had a Breakfast at Tiffany's inspired brunch, and of that, I do have pictures! I made an almond vanilla 3-layer cake with raspberry cream and lemon curd cream fillings and classic swiss buttercream frosting. Also on the menu was red velvet and chocolate cupcakes, chocolate waffles, chocolate chip muffins and scones, a breakfast casserole, bagels, spinach souffle, quiche lorraine, sausage, and a salad. Everything was made from scratch and it was all pretty to look at. 



I think for all ya'll's sake I will call it a day on here and post some things more regularly! 
*Kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment